Randox Acusera 24.7
Acusera 24•7 Live Online is an interlaboratory data management and peer group reporting package complementing the Acusera range of true third party quality controls. Participation in an interlaboratory program like Acusera 24•7 will help medical laboratories to improve error detection, reduce false rejections and ultimately ensure accurate patient test results.
Delivering an online platform for effective QC data management, the software provides access to real-time peer group data, automatically generated QC statistics, QC multi-rules, interactive charts and comprehensive reports.
With access to peer group data, automatic calculation of QC statistics and easy identification of performance via charts and reports, Acusera 24•7 Live Online is an essential QC tool for laboratories of all sizes.
Why implement an interlaboratory program?
- Quickly identify trends, system errors and reagent issues, minimising expensive repeat tests
- Automatically calculates Measurement Uncertainty, Total Error and Sigma Metrics
- Bridges the gap between daily quality control and external quality assessment
- Improve EQA performance by eliminating any undetected bias
- Facilitate regulatory compliance
- Reduce false rejections through the use of QC multi-rules
- Increase confidence in assigned QC target values
- Rapid and effective troubleshooting shortening delays in reporting
Randox Acusera 24.7 Online Interlaboratory Data Management and peer group reporting package
If you are searching for a niche product and if you can’t find this product, please contact us! + 31 (0) 13 590 58 00
© 2019 Aksamedical.net