Our Acusera Infectious Disease (Serology) Controls are designed to deliver a cost effective, high quality solution for the analysis of infectious diseases whilst producing trustworthy results time and time again. Covering a wide range of infectious diseases, including HIV, Hepatitis, EBV, ToRCH, and Lyme Disease, our controls are compatible for use on some of the most popular immunoassay platforms including Roche, Abbott, Siemens and Beckman among others.
• Manufactured from human plasma each control is designed to react to the test system in the
same manner as the patient sample, helping to meet ISO 15189:2012 requirements.
True third party controls
• Designed to deliver an independent, unbiased assessment of performance with any instrument
or method the Acusera range will help to meet ISO 15189:2012 requirements and eliminate the need for multiple instrument specific controls.
• With a working stability of 60 days at 2ºC to 8ºC waste and costs are kept to a minimum.
• The availability of multi-marker controls will reduce the number of individual controls required
ultimately reducing costs, time and storage space.
Clinically relevant• Designed to challenge clinically relevant ranges our low reactive samples will ensure accurate and
reliable instrument performance.
• All samples are provided in a user-friendly, liquid ready-to-use format significantly reducing
preparation time and the risk of pipetting errors.