RIQAS is the largest international External Quality Assessment (EQA)/ Proficiency Testing (PT) scheme, there are currently more than 40,000 participants in 124 countries. World renowned for reducing the number of individual programmes required by even the most demanding laboratories, RIQAS covers 360 parameters across 32 flexible multi-parameter programmes. Effective consolidation in this way will not only deliver real cost savings but free up storage space and ultimately reduce the time spent preparing multiple samples at each survey.
Why use EQA?
External Quality Assessment is an essential aspect of any laboratory operation providing labs with a means of assessing their analytical performance compared to other laboratories utilising the same methods and instruments. The main functions include:
- Maintaining and improving analytical quality
- Improving interlaboratory agreement thus raising standards
- Detecting equipment failures, identifying reagent problems, reviewing staff training
- Initiating and evaluating corrective actions
- Comparing different analytical methods
If you are searching for a niche product and if you can’t find this product, please contact us! + 31 (0) 13 590 58 00
© 2019 Aksamedical.net